Freedom of movement, smart look, function. Leon offers everything you expect from fashionable, suitable everyday use item. The inspiration for the cut came from the weatherproof wax jackets of the 80’s, but our new jacket Leon is clearly a modern 2020 piece. Thanks to the functional material Schoeller Dryskin, it is permanently water-repellent and keeps you warm. It fits close to the body, does not constrict movement due to the fold at the back, can be closed at the neck with a zipper and the generously storm flap, keeping you extra protected from windy weathers.
The vertical zipper pocket on the left breast is optimally accessible for right-handed people, everything that needs to be quickly grasped is stowed away in it.
Two additional outside pockets and four inside pockets easily replace a small rucksack. The jacket is unlined because the special finished left side of the fabric feels extremely comfortable. It would simply be a pity to hide it under a lining. So that Leon doesn’t only stand out because of his good design, we gave him some reflectors again, which is not only useful for cyclists in the dark.
– Wind, water repellent and breathable due to Schoeller Dryskin.
– Slim cut with lots of freedom of movement due to stretch fabric and movement pleat at the back.
– Wind and waterproof through a zipper and a storm flap.
– Outer chest pocket with zipper.
– Safety is assured by 3 M Scotchlite reflectors.